25 December 2013

Happy Holidays and Three New Videos!

Hey guys, it's been a while but here are a few videos to make up for it. I'm writing this in the early morning so I'll be brief:


Firstly, here's a dominant video of me crushing a few cardboard boxes with my boots, sweaty socks, and eventually my bare feet.

 


Secondly, here's a messy video of me gunging a brand new pair of boxers and my feet with chocolate sauce and custard.

 


Finally, here's another dominant video of me forcing "Master" Mark to lick the filthy soles of my bare feet clean.

 


I hope you enjoy the videos. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.

Other than that, take care guys and happy holidays to you all.
Dylann W

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back posting a few vids again Dylann, I've missed them! The vid of Mark cleaning your feet is especially hot, wish I could do that for you :( But thanks for making them, and welcome back :), happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh Master Mark not looking like much of a master there. Maybe there should be a vote for the fans of the blog to take part in Rest vs Mark. loser is the sub :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the videos. I especially liked the messy boxers. I'm glad I kept checking if you would have new posts :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new videos are soooo exciting! Loved you as a dom for "master" Mark... Changing the roles is exciting! I think you should gunge him and post a video to us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a marketing representative for Hershey, we would love to form a mutually beneficial partnership wherein we would provide you with endless Hershey products for your gunging pleasure under the condition that we could use your videos for public display and promotion.

    ReplyDelete