14 February 2013

An update

Hey guys, today I am not blogging any new videos but instead, briefly telling you about 3 which are coming soon:

  1. I have a dominant video filmed for Pancake Day which you might be able to watch now on restwalker's Xtube channel, before I blog about it in a few days.
  2. When I blog that Pancake Day video, I will also be blogging a related video for Valentine's Day... shortly after I film and upload that.
  3. In the near future, I will be posting a messy video. I'm not going to reveal much right now but I'll just say that I filmed it a few hours ago and that it was my highest-budget video to date thanks to one very awesome fan.
Take care and stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Pancake Day...didn't know that existed...but ,,,why not...lol Can't wait to see that new messy vid, sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a Dylann tease :) looking forward to seeing the new messy video.

    ReplyDelete