29 September 2015

Cash Between my Sweaty Feet

Although many slaves requested a financial domination / cash master style video, this video is for one individual in particular. They know who they are.



After a long day out, I return to my flat, lie on my bed, and throw my wallet and dirty Vans on the desk.

When I take off the trainers, you can see my dirty Sk8erboy socks, and the creases formed by having them in my sweaty shoes.

Next, I take the sweaty socks off my feet and bare them for you all to see. At this point, I take the money of my wallet and place a £20 note between each of my dexterous toes.

Lastly I rub my soles over the money before ending with some middle finger flipping off and spit in your face.


As always if you want to contact me, leave a comment below or send an email to restwalk@hotmail.co.uk

(PS: More conventional dominant videos coming soon!)

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice video because it is something different. I wish I was turned on by feet a little more. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the past two years I have been Restwalkers cash fag. He has mercisley taken over nearly three grand from me. It is a honour to serve him and my money is rightfully his. His feet can send my heart spinning and it's a dream of mine to one day be able to worship them in person. I am owned by restwalker and have agreed to pay his rent whenever he demands it. I am his bitch.

    Yours,
    R
    Cash fag

    ReplyDelete