07 December 2012

Feet and Spit Domination with Cage

Hey guys, as promised, today I have a dominant video with the soles of my shoes, socks and feet.

This video also has a couple of other things. First of all, my Halloween costume for this year. In case you don't recognise it, it's the title character's own Halloween costume in Donnie Darko, one of my favourite films of all time.

Second of all, I decided to use my bed as a cage again. But I'm sure you pathetic little slaves have no complaints about that, right...?

Lastly, I decided to add a little bit of spit play too because honestly, it's fun.

You lot better enjoy the video and be grateful that I'm kind enough to share it with you all...


 

Next week's video will probably be another foot one but less dominant than this.

4 comments:

  1. Omg, I love your dominant videos so much! Hot video Dylann, would love to be your slave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit... the Donnie Darko costume idea is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You 'do dominant' really well Dylann! Thanks so much for making and sharing this :P

      Delete
  3. Excellent -Fantastic. Your vids are the most inventive & creative by anyone.
    You do dominant so well, who do you think of in the cage while you are filming?
    Do you imagine your bastinado tormentor or maybe your self in the cage?
    Would love to purchase this video & your first bastinado vid.

    ReplyDelete