20 July 2015

Nightwing Cosplay at Gay Pride

Hey guys,

A few weeks ago, I asked you all to help me choose a raccoon outfit for the 2015 Pride in London Parade. I also said that if enough people commented, I would post pictures of the slightly kinky outfit I wore in the 2014 Parade.

Seeing as how that became one of my most commented blog posts... here are pictures with me in my casual Nightwing costume (black t-shirt with blue Nightwing insignia, and black superhero mask):







I know the costume's not as good as my other Nightwing costume, but I wanted to wear something comfortable for my first outing to an LGBT Pride event.

Special thanks to Kye and the rest of the Puppy Pride walking group for making the Parade fun despite the awful weather. Additional thanks to all the photographers, who own their respective copyrights to these pictures.

Three years ago, I said that I wasn't fully proud to be gay. Today I'm still not necessarily proud to be gay. However, I am happy with most of my characteristics... including the fact that I am one of many millions of men who like other men.


Over the next few weeks, I plan on posting raccoon outfit pictures from this year's Parade and a backlog of dominant videos.

Leave a comment letting me know what you think of these pictures, and which new content you'd like me to post first!


Take care guys,

Dylann W

No comments:

Post a Comment