Today I have some bad news. I'm not going to stop blogging however after some thought, I've decided to start posting new videos about once a week as opposed to twice a week.
I assume some of you are curious as to why I'm doing this. To be honest, it's for a lot reasons although there are two main ones:
First of all, I think I'm putting a bit too much effort into the blog.
I'm not necessarily saying that I think my efforts are unappreciated just because of the odd negative comment or message I receive. Nor am I asking for messages of gratitude, although I genuinely feel as if filming, editing, uploading and writing can be more of a chore than anything else at times.
It's more fair to say that I'd like to spend less time blogging and more time focusing on other things like socialising and studying. However, I do like filming videos for myself and knowing that they please other people which is why I'm not taking a complete break from the blog.
The second reason why I'm going to be posting new videos once a week is because I'm running out of ideas for videos to film. I have a list of requested videos although I don't know if I want to film most of them for one reason or another.
So, as I do ask every now and then, please let me know if you have any suggestions for videos. You can do this by:
- Leaving a comment on this blog post (or any others, I read them all) if you don't mind other people seeing the request.
- Commenting on my YouTube / Xtube videos, again if you don't mind other people reading it.
- Sending me an email at email@example.com if you if you would prefer to be more discrete.
- Sending me a private message on YouTube or Xtube for the same reason.
- Leaving a comment on this other blog post if you would like Master Mark to read the suggestion, however would not like me to read it.
So guys, you can look forward to a new video this Friday and probably every Friday from then on. I should be posting videos more regularly again some point although for now, I hope you don't mind the change.
Take care guys,