23 November 2012

Curry Sauce Gunging

Hey guys, today I have a rather disgusting video that I didn't particularly enjoy filming.

As this blog post's title says, I used some curry sauce to get messy. Specifically the cheapest and nastiest stuff I could buy because I didn't want to waste too much money on something that was going to go down the drain.

Nobody requested that I laid on my back and poured it over my face but the masochist in me wanted to do it anyway.

After filming this video, curry sauce is now something that I'm going to avoid in future videos whenever possible. Even though I had my eyes closed, it still stung a little bit (although I managed to wash it out without much difficulty). However, the main reason why I don't want to use it much more is because the stuff stinks. Not only does it smell bad, it has a smell that doesn't go away with ease. I had to wash my hair twice and even then, I still smelled faintly of an Indian takeaway.

I hope you guys enjoy this video, whether it's for my suffering at the beginning or the bit of foot play at the end.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment