12 June 2012

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Feet

A few weeks ago, an American fan was telling me about some candy called Reese's Peanut Butter Cups which I've never seen in the UK.

The idea of combining chocolate and peanut butter really interested me. So, I went to the supermarket; picked up jars of smooth peanut butter and chocolate spread; put a bin bag on the floor of my uni accommodation and had a bit of messy feet fun because it's been so long since I just got my feet messy for a video.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Reese's Peanut Butter cups are my favorite candy. I'd love to eat the peanut butter and chocolate off your feet.. yummy!! Please check my blog and read my first short story.. This really happened to me.. omg it made me hot just thinking about it. So you are traveling to the US? What state you visiting?

    ReplyDelete