04 October 2012

Nightwing Task for TiedFeetGuy

Hey guys, today I have a superhero-themed video, requested to me by TiedFeetGuy.

If you've seen my Superhero blog posts, then you'll know that way back in June, I posted a picture of me in my completed Nightwing costume. I also said that I was going to be filming a video in it before December and, two months early, here it is!

I won't go into the specifics of what TFG wanted me to film but he did basically want to see me in full costume, whilst gagged and bound on the floor, trying to escape. So, to those of you with a bit of a superhero fetish or who just want to see me tied up, I hope you enjoy this video:


 

3 comments:

  1. Whatever happened to the video of you being gunged by another guy? You said you were working on editing it because he didn't want his face to appear on it. Was it just too big a job to edit it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for him to review the edited video.

      If he thinks I've edited out his face enough, then I'll post the video.

      If not, I'll be posting a lot of high-quality stills from the video.

      Dylann W

      Delete
  2. Cool.

    Can't wait to see it! Your gunge stuff is always amazing =]

    ReplyDelete