15 October 2012

Tidying my Room for Master Mark

Hey guys, today I have a video of me being submissive by wearing a few items of apparel that I haven't properly shown off yet whilst cleaning my room.

When I was moving out of my permanent home and moving back to university, my room was a bit untidy. As punishment for letting it get so messy, Master Mark ordered me to tidy it but whilst wearing specific clothes and whilst acting a bit like a puppy.

In the video, I'm wearing:

  • A few sweatbands that I got from the Olympic Stadium
  • A pair of custom-made soccer shorts with "Master Mark's Pathetic Pupwhore" printed on the back
  • A leather "slave" collar with metal dog tag with Master Mark's name on it
  • A pair of tight boxers, because the last time I filmed a video with loose shorts, I revealed a bit more than I intended to

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video and if you want to see me in these clothes more, send me a message or leave me a comment!



 

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you'd ever gotten those shorts. And is that *my* tag? I am glad it's being put to good use, like you deserve! :)

    ReplyDelete