11 October 2012

Videogame Foot Strip

Hey guys, today I have a 20-minute video of me sitting back and playing a videogame. In it, I show you my Vans before taking them off to reveal my sweaty white Puma socks. Finally the video ends with 8 minutes of me sitting barefoot and slowly moving my feet.

The video is made up of 2 other videos. This is because my camera stopped filming at one point and I started it again because I wanted to make one really long video for you all.

Also, this is my last America 2012 video, I hope you enjoyed them and that you enjoy this one as well!




From now on, I'm going to be posting some videos that I filmed at my permanent home address as well as some new videos from my current home near university (pictures of which, are coming soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment