16 December 2011

Mayo with Boxers and Socks

A few days ago, I posted about Master Mark's Wishlist:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/2DOZPZYL27CGU

Well, soon after this, somebody was nice enough to buy him a DVD and in return, he asked that I got messy in my boxers and socks.

I was very happy with this until he said that my Master could choose the gunge... so I reluctantly asked and he decided that I had to do it with mayonnaise and ketchup and well... I think you see how much I was enjoying it.

3 comments:

  1. Hawt. That's the only thing to describe that. Oh and nice not so hidden boner! Loved that lol.

    Much love and always on your side,
    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dylann, that was a great come back gunge vid. After all these months, you did one of your best messy vids. Your hair is perfect. I liked seeing you at first fully dressed...those skinny jeans are fantastic. Of course i cant help but say something about your bulge, it was huge, which lets us all know how much you love being messy..Thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair and it needs more gunge! Like marshmallow fluff :P
    (wetwetwetnl)

    ReplyDelete