31 August 2011

One month down...

Well, seeing as how it's the last day of August, I thought I'd do a little recap of what's been happening since I joined Blogger.

Firstly, my video view counts have significantly dropped. I don't particularly mind since it's nearly impossible for someone to accidentally stumble across my videos. Someone who might flag them and have them taken down (especially since my videos have been getting a bit more suggestive lately).

Second, the blog has over 10000 views! Thank you guys! I'm sure that most of you are just here to watch my videos... but those of you that actually read my wordy posts, I thank you.

Thirdly, I've been getting some nice messages. It's really enjoyable and again, I thank you for the compliments and support, it's really nice reading them.

Finally, I've been uploading a lot of videos! Most of them are messy but that's only because I love it. So... here's my 5 personal favourite videos I've posted this month from worst to best:

5. Playing With Pies
4. Mayo And Milk
3. Covered In Treacle
2. Body Painting
1. Mr Potato Head

Concerning the last video, I loved making it because of all the humiliating things I had to do in one video. Tomorrow though, I'll have a sort of sequel to it since I misbehaved...

No comments:

Post a Comment